Rfp 2016-0035 Permitting & Licensing Software Solution
We are no longer accepting submissions.
What is it?
The City of Pittsburgh is seeking proposals from qualified firms to develop and implement an enterprise-wide software platform for the issuance of all permits, licenses, registrations, reservations, certifications, and zoning approvals issued by the City.
Download Opportunity Documents
Not sure where to start? The document labeled as an RFP (Request for Proposals), RFQ (Request for Qualifications), or IFB (Invitation for Bid) will contain more detailed instructions about the project timeline, what we're looking for, and how to put together a proposal.
- Appendix A - Sample Professional Service Agreement
- Appendix B - MBE WBE Veteran Participation Form
- Appendix C - MBE WBE Veteran Participation Form - Waiver Request
- Appendix D - Functional Requirements
- Appendix E - Questions For Vendors
- Cost Proposal Template
- RFP 2016-0035 Permitting & Licensing Software Solution
- Question and Answer response - RFP addenda
- 2016 Fee Schedule - RFP response attachment
- Good Faith Effort Document - RFP response attachment
- Pre-Proposal Confercence Vendor Sign In Sheet - RFP response attachment
How do I bid?
Sealed proposals must be received by the time indicated in the soliciation document on the last day of the submission period. See document for specific instructions concerning printed and/or digital copies. Postmarks are not sufficient. Proposals by fax and email will not be accepted.
Mail or deliver proposals to the address detailed in the main solicitation document (RFP, IFB, RFQ).
September 13, 2016
Opportunity opens for submissions.
October 28, 2016 at 03:00PM EDT
Deadline to submit proposals.
Have a question?
We'd be happy to answer it! Send it in to Thoryn Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the timeline section of the opportunity documents to see when the question & answer period opens and closes.