Rfp 2016-0029 Integrated Self-assessed Business Tax & Revenue Management System
We are no longer accepting submissions.
What is it?
The Department of Finance is seeking proposals from qualified companies, vendors, and agencies for the provision, installation, and follow-up maintenance of an Integrated Self-Assessed Business Tax & Revenue Management System.
Download Opportunity Documents
Not sure where to start? The document labeled as an RFP (Request for Proposals), RFQ (Request for Qualifications), or IFB (Invitation for Bid) will contain more detailed instructions about the project timeline, what we're looking for, and how to put together a proposal.
- Appendix A - Sample Professional Services Agreement
- Appendix B - MBE WBE Veteran Participation Form
- Appendix C - MBE WBE Veteran Participation Form - Waiver Request
- Appendix D - Scope of Services - Vendor Response Sheet
- •RFP 2016-0029 Integrated Self-Assessed Business Tax & Revenue Management System
- REVISION 1 - RFP 2016-0029 Integrated Self-Assessed Business Tax & Revenue Management System - New Submission Deadline
- Questions and Answers
How do I bid?
Sealed proposals must be received by the time indicated in the soliciation document on the last day of the submission period. See document for specific instructions concerning printed and/or digital copies. Postmarks are not sufficient. Proposals by fax and email will not be accepted.
Mail or deliver proposals to the address detailed in the main solicitation document (RFP, IFB, RFQ).
October 17, 2016
Opportunity opens for submissions.
December 30, 2016 at 03:00PM EST
Deadline to submit proposals.
Have a question?
We'd be happy to answer it! Send it in to Thoryn Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the timeline section of the opportunity documents to see when the question & answer period opens and closes.