Rfp 2017-0022 Classification and Compensation Study
We are no longer accepting submissions.
What is it?
The City of Pittsburgh Office of Management and Budget on behalf of the Department of Personnel and Civil Service Commission invites you to submit a proposal for a Classification and Compensation Study. The City of Pittsburgh is seeking human resources expertise to evaluate the current employee job classification and compensation systems and to develop and lead the City in successfully implementing improved systems.
Download Opportunity Documents
Not sure where to start? The document labeled as an RFP (Request for Proposals), RFQ (Request for Qualifications), or IFB (Invitation for Bid) will contain more detailed instructions about the project timeline, what we're looking for, and how to put together a proposal.
- RFP 2017-0022 Classification and Compensation Study
- Appendix A - Sample Professional Services Agreement
- Appendix B - MWDBE and Veteran-Owned Solicitation and Commitment Form
- Appendix C - History of Current System
- Appendix D - Salary Determination Process
- Appendix E - Current Job Analysis Questionnaire
- Appendix F - Job Count by Class & FLSA Status
- Appendix G – 2017 Non-Union and AFSCME 2719 Salary Tables
How do I bid?
Sealed proposals must be received by the time indicated in the soliciation document on the last day of the submission period. See document for specific instructions concerning printed and/or digital copies. Postmarks are not sufficient. Proposals by fax and email will not be accepted.
Mail or deliver proposals to the address detailed in the main solicitation document (RFP, IFB, RFQ).
June 12, 2017
Opportunity opens for submissions.
July 14, 2017 at 02:00PM EDT
Deadline to submit proposals.
Have a question?
We'd be happy to answer it! Send it in to Thoryn Simpson at email@example.com.
Please refer to the timeline section of the opportunity documents to see when the question & answer period opens and closes.