Rfp 2017-0035 Avl-gps Monitoring and Tracking System
We are no longer accepting submissions.
What is it?
The Office of Management and Budget is seeking proposals for a GPS Tracking System for the City Vehicle Fleet.
Download Opportunity Documents
Not sure where to start? The document labeled as an RFP (Request for Proposals), RFQ (Request for Qualifications), or IFB (Invitation for Bid) will contain more detailed instructions about the project timeline, what we're looking for, and how to put together a proposal.
- Appendix A - Sample Professional Services Agreement
- Appendix B - MWDBEVOSB Committment Forms
- Appendix C - Requirements Response
- Appendix D - Line Item Pricing
- Addenda 1 - Questions and Answers
- Questions and Answers - Pittsburgh Fleet list
- Addenda 2 - Submission Deadline Extension
- RFP 2017-0035 AVL-GPS Monitoring & Tracking System - Revision 1
How do I bid?
Sealed proposals must be received by the time indicated in the soliciation document on the last day of the submission period. See document for specific instructions concerning printed and/or digital copies. Postmarks are not sufficient. Proposals by fax and email will not be accepted.
Mail or deliver proposals to the address detailed in the main solicitation document (RFP, IFB, RFQ).
August 11, 2017
Opportunity opens for submissions.
October 02, 2017 at 04:00PM EDT
Deadline to submit proposals.
Have a question?
We'd be happy to answer it! Send it in to Thoryn Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the timeline section of the opportunity documents to see when the question & answer period opens and closes.