Rfp 2016-0013 Fleet Management Services
We are no longer accepting submissions.
What is it?
The Office of Management and Budget is seeking proposals from qualified firms for Fleet Management and Maintenance Services for an initial period of five years (with a possible option to extend up to an additional two years). Services shall include the management, maintenance, and repair of its fleet, fuel sites, automated fuel management system, and any other fleet services required. The City’s objective is to reduce fleet downtime and cost, while increasing reliability and protecting the City’s overall investment in its fleet. Cut off for questions is May 16, 2016. Please read the tentative schedule of events in the attachment regarding participation in a Pre-Proposal Conference and Optional Facility Tour.
Download Opportunity Documents
Not sure where to start? The document labeled as an RFP (Request for Proposals), RFQ (Request for Qualifications), or IFB (Invitation for Bid) will contain more detailed instructions about the project timeline, what we're looking for, and how to put together a proposal.
- Request for Proposal for Fleet Management Services
- Attachment A: Sample Professional Services Agreement
- Attachment B: MWE/DBE and Veteran-Owned Solicitation and Commitment Form
- Attachment C: MWE/DBE and Veteran-Owned Solicitation and Commitment Form Waiver Request
- Attachment D: City of Pittsburgh Fleet Inventory List
- Attachment E: Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority Fleet Inventory List
- Attachment F: Budget Template
- Attachment G: City Garage Asset Inventory
- Attachment H: 2014/2015 Utility Cost History
- Attachment I: Fuel Site Map
- Union Agreement
- Questions and Answers
How do I bid?
Sealed proposals must be received by the time indicated in the soliciation document on the last day of the submission period. See document for specific instructions concerning printed and/or digital copies. Postmarks are not sufficient. Proposals by fax and email will not be accepted.
Mail or deliver proposals to the address detailed in the main solicitation document (RFP, IFB, RFQ).
April 29, 2016
Opportunity opens for submissions.
June 16, 2016 at 12:00AM EDT
Deadline to submit proposals.
Have a question?
We'd be happy to answer it! Send it in to Thoryn Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the timeline section of the opportunity documents to see when the question & answer period opens and closes.